Come meet us to learn about earning an MBA in your city
Cape Breton University offers the only MBA program in the Americas that aims to deliver advanced business knowledge and skills in the context of the community and the world.
Come meet with us to learn more about how you can earn an MBA in your city, while working, in 26 months or less.
CBU's MBA is delivered on alternate weekends, allowing you to balance work, family and your studies. All classes are delivered face-to-face with acclaimed faculty from across Canada, with tuition paid on a course-by-course basis.
If you are thinking about pursuing a quality MBA program while you continue to work, join Barrie Riome the Director of the MBA-CED, Shannon School of Business, to learn about earning an MBA in Community Economic Development.
Information sessions will be held in:
Toronto: Wednesday, April 4th
- 10:30am at Centennial College (Progress Campus), Room B2-10D
- 1:30pm at Pickering Learning Site (Centennial College), 1340 Pickering Pkwy
- 3:30pm at Centennial College (Progress Campus), Room B2-10D
- 4:30pm at Centennial College (Progress Campus), Room B2-10D
Calgary: Thursday, April 5th
- 10am at SAIT, Room AA117
- 12 noon at Calgary Chamber of Commerce (Burns Building), Samuel Donald Room
- 3pm at at SAIT, Room AA117
- 5pm at Calgary Chamber of Commerce (Burns Building), Samuel Donald Room
Edmonton: Friday, April 6th
- 10am at NAIT (HP Centre), Room WB116
- 12 noon at NAIT (HP Centre), Room WB116
- 3pm at NAIT (HP Centre), Room WA112
- 5pm at NAIT (HP Centre), Room WA112
Edmonton: Saturday, April 7th
- 10am at NAIT (HP Centre), Room WA110
Toronto: Sunday, April 8th
- 10am at Fireside Gallery, Centennial College Library (Progress Campus)
If you cannot attend one of the scheduled information sessions, but wish to know more, please reach out to our team at email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss how our program can work for you.
Our one-of-a kind MBA in CED is designed for a new generation of leaders; for learners who aspire to be instruments of change in the public and corporate sectors and in not-for-profit organizations. We offer the only MBA program in the Americas with community at its core; one that delivers advanced business knowledge and skills to make a difference in the local and global community.