Come meet us to learn about earning an MBA in your city
Cape Breton University offers the only MBA program in the Americas that aims to deliver advanced business knowledge and skills in the context of the community and the world.
Come meet with us to learn more about how you can earn an MBA in your city, while working, in 26 months or less.
CBU's MBA is delivered on alternate weekends, allowing you to balance work, family and your studies. All classes are delivered face-to-face with acclaimed faculty from across Canada, with tuition paid on a course-by-course basis.
If you are thinking about pursuing a quality MBA program while you continue to work, join George Karaphillis, Dean of the Shannon School of Business, to learn about earning an MBA in Community Economic Development.
Information sessions will be held in:
- January 8 at Heritage Hall, SAIT Main Campus (room AA117), 12pm, 4:30pm and 6pm
- January 9 at Roderick Mah Centre, Mount Royal University, 10am
- January 9 at Round Prairie Library Branch, 6pm
- January 10 at the Radisson Hotel, 10am
- January 10 at Great Plains College Warman Campus, 12pm
- January 11 at The Innovation Hub in St. Lawrence College (Room #22070) at 10am and 12pm
- January 11 at City Hall in the Councilor's Lounge at 4:30pm and 6pm
If you cannot attend one of the scheduled information sessions, but wish to know more, please reach out to our team at email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss how our program can work for you.
Our one-of-a kind MBA in CED is designed for a new generation of leaders; for learners who aspire to be instruments of change in the public and corporate sectors and in not-for-profit organizations. We offer the only MBA program in the Americas with community at its core; one that delivers advanced business knowledge and skills to make a difference in the local and global community.